Tuesday, May 13, 2008

feeling of independence


As now i become a complete man in terms of financial aid so i cant express my emotions in words. Its almost a highly awaited event for which i am waiting after completing my B. Tech last year.

1st of Feb 2008 - an unforgattable day for me

- My First Day in My Office

- Get My Own Cabin (Not So Big But Size Is Enough For ME)

My happiest moment of life when my SalaryCheque cleared and my account shows the money for which i spent a month.

I am free to do whatever i want but in a limited manner as sometimes i become aggresive and flow with emotions as they always touched me a lot and change my LIFE.....!!!!!

Now i can buy a Pepe or Lee or Woodland on my own money without suffering about there prices as i belong to a MiddleClass family and abhi tak they are not for me.

I also feel proud that i become a SoftwareDeveloper for what my father always inspired.

Since i get my First Target so now i chased my second target which belongs to either IAS or MBA ....

Definitely GOD help me to fullfil my dream AS ALWAYS

4 comments:

Rishabh Goel said...

that's life dude.........

Unknown said...

kaphi acha likhte ho...

Rishh said...

that's cool yaar...nice to read ur blog....

Unknown said...

yaar aap to bilkul mast ho....mujhe aisa lagta hai aapse bina mile bhi main aapko kaafi jaan gayi hun........its a gud way to xpress ur feelings........

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs


IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community


Free Hit Counters
Web Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License